Copyright 2004-2012 Sally Jennings at Speak-Read-Write.com
A Famous Canadian - Follow the Instructions Puzzle
by Sally Jennings
Solving this puzzle is a good way to learn the alphabet, learn to follow directions in English, or just relax.
Start with the phrase: A FAMOUS CANADIAN
Make the following changes to the phrase to solve the puzzle:
- Delete the first A and the last A.
- Switch the first A and the O.
- Move the final letter to the third position.
- Delete U, S, and the last A.
- Add the twelfth letter of the alphabet before the D.
- Delete F and I.
- Add the eighth letter of the alphabet between the O and the N.
- Double the first A.
- Add DO after the C.
- Add J at the beginning.
- Reverse the order of the MA to AM and AN to NA.
For the solution to the puzzle:
Speak Read Write A Famous Canadian - Puzzle Answers
Speak Read Write Educational Materials
Speak Read Write Home